Nexpro 40MG Tablet is an anti-ulcer medication use to treat conditions where the stomach creates an excessive amount of acid. Stomach and duodenal ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux diseaseH (GERD), and Zollinger-Ellison condition are sure issues brought about by significant degrees of stomach acid. It soothes pressure ulcers and furthermore acidness because of the admission of painkillers. Nexpro 40 MG Tablet is utilize in mix with anti-toxins like amoxicillin and clarithromycin to forestall ulcers brought about by Helicobacter pylori microbes. Nexpro 40 MG Tablet meddles with the last advance of acid delivery in the stomach. Hence, sharpness in the stomach is diminish and the ulcer mending measure is affixe. Regular results of Nexpro 40 MG Tablet are sickness, spewing, migraine, stomach agony, the runs, and tipsiness. Try not to utilize this medication on the off chance that you are beforehand oversensitive to it.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Excessive gas in stomach
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Irregular heartbeat
- Decreased appetite
Uses of Nexpro 40 MG Tablet
- Reflux Esophagitis
- Gastroesophagal Reflux Disease
- Helicobacter pylori Infection
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Peptic Ulcer
- If you forget to take Nexpro 40 MG Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose then skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed one.
- Never take more than the prescribed dose. Seek emergency medical attention in case of an overdose of Nexpro 40 MG Tablet.
How it works
Nexpro 40 MG Tablet decreases the acid production in your stomach. It also fastens the healing process for ulcers.