Nexpro 20 mg Tab is a proton pump inhibitor and an anti-reflux agent, which works by reducing the production of acid in the stomach. Lowest Price Guarantee From India. Shop Online in USA. Know Uses, Side Effects and Safety, Interactions, Price, Warnings and user ratings.
Nexpro 20 mg contain esomeprazole which has a place with a gathering of medication called proton siphon inhibitors. It is utilize to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), stomach ulcers or intestinal ulcers brought about by helicobacter pylori disease in the two grown-ups and young people and stomach ulcers and intestinal ulcers brought about by NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs), Zollinger-Ellison disorder and Prolong therapy after anticipation of rebleeding of ulcers with intravenous esomeprazole in grown-ups.
Gastroesophageal reflux illness is a condition where stomach acid habitually streams once more into the cylinder interfacing your mouth and stomach (throat) which can aggravate the covering of your throat. In Zollinger-Ellison condition, tumour in your pancreas or the upper piece of your small digestive tract (duodenum) called gastronomes, discharge a lot of the chemical gastrin, which cause your stomach to deliver an excessive amount of acid.
What are the uses?
- Gastroesophageal reflux infection (GERD) in the two grown-ups and youths
- Treat stomach ulcers or intestinal ulcers brought about by helicobacter pylori infection and NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) in the two grown-ups and teenagers
- Zollinger-Ellison disorder in grown-ups
- Prolonged treatment after counteraction of rebleeding of ulcers with intravenous esomeprazole in grown-ups
- Nausea or vomiting
- Excessive gas in stomach
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Irregular heartbeat
- Decreased appetite
- If you forget to take Nexpro 20 MG Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose then skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed one.
- Never take more than the prescribed dose. Seek emergency medical attention in case of an overdose of Nexpro 20 MG Tablet.
How it works
Nexpro 20 MG Tablet decreases the acid production in your stomach. It also fastens the healing process for ulcers.