How much of the eye drop 3ml (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate) to be used?
You should use this medicine for two or three drops at one time. Moreover, patients are always advised to follow their physician prescriptions and instructions for the dosage. More or less dose may be caused by side effects, so a patient always uses a proper dose which is prescribed by the doctor.
Bass on wide research, the below mentioned side effects have been observed when eye drop 3ml use:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Eye itching
- Conjunctival hyperemia etc.
What are the common drug interactions?
Few medicines may interact with eye drop which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. A patient should always tell your physician if you are on vitamins, other drugs or herbal supplements. It may react with few medicines which are below mentioned:
- Cancer chemotherapy
- Cyclosporine etc.
What are the uses of eye drop (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate)
Careprost plus eye drop 0.03% &0.5% 3ml (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate) is a very effective and result oriented medicine which is mainly used in:
- Open angle glaucoma
- Intraocular hypertension
- And others eye disorders.
How Careprost drop (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate) works?
Careprost Plus eye drop 0.03% & 0.5% is a combination of two medicines: Bimatoprost and timolol maleate. Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analogue while Timolol is a beta blocker. They work by reducing the production of aqueous humour (fluid in the eye), thereby lowering the increased eye pressure.
Before you use eye drop (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate)
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Bimatoprost and timolol maleate.
- You are not taking the medicines without prescription or without the knowledge of your physician.
- Your physician knows about your surgeries, diseases, pre-existing disease and medications, food habits etc.
What should you avoid while taking Careprost Plus eye drop 3ml (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate)?
When you start to use this medicine then you should avoid the below mentioned things:
- A patient should avoid alcohol and other medicines.
- patient should avoid driving and activities that require your alertness.
- strictly avoid taking medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Careprost Plus eye drops 3ml. etc.
When not to use Careprost Plus eye drop 3ml (Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate)
If you are suffering from any of the below mentioned disease, you should not to use Careprost Plus eye drops 3ml unless your doctor recommends to you to do so:
- Kidney disease
- Heart failure
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) etc.