Extra Super Avana increasing number of patient suffering from erectile dysfunction is something very worrisome both to the general population as well as a medical fraternity. This is directly attributed to the changing attitude and lifestyle. Erectile dysfunction is not always related to sexual satisfaction but has roots indirectly related to infertility cases.
Extra super avana pill contains two basic components avanafil and dapoxetine. They both are responsible for altering the functional response of the penis at the time of sexual contact. Avanafil extra super avana is class V PDE5 inhibitors which vasodilate the arteries increasing the blood flow to the pelvic organ whereas dapoxetine enhance the electric impulse in the brain creating a better penile erection.
The drug is well known for treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation but rarely it is used in cases of prostate enlargement and pulmonary hypertension.
Medicine usually comes in the form of pill and extra super avana 100 both having 100mg and 50 mg of the drug component. The decision of the doses should be purely taken by the physician after assessing all the points in the case.
Headache, nausea, vomiting, pain in the abdomen, intestinal bleeding are some of the symptoms that rarely occur in some people who are either allergic or have done overdosing.
- Avoid drug consumption of
- Suffering from heart, liver and lung disease
- Already consuming medicine like alpha and beta-blockers, nitrates, anticonvulsant and antifungal
- An adult male-only should take a single tablet at a time
- Avoid alcohol consumption along with drug
- Store drug in a clean dry place
- Consume medicine as a single pill do-not break or blend with other food items
- Do not exceed the dose as regarded by the physician