Assurans 20 MG Tablet may likewise be utilized for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension(hypertension levels in the supply routes interfacing the heart and the lungs) solely after mulling over every one of the dangers and advantages related with its utilization.
Tablet used for:
Tablet is used for Erectile Dysfunction, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (Pah) etc.
- Treat erectile dysfunction (impotence, inability to get or keep an erection) in men.
- Improve the ability to exercise in adults with pulmonary arterial hypertension
How Assurans should be taken:
For Erectile Dysfunction (ED):
You should consume your Assurans tablet 20mg with a full glass of water approximately one hour before sexual stimulation and without taking a meal. Assurans 20mg tablets may take faster to act. You should consume no more than single pill a day and only if you plan to have sex.
For Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH):
You should use your Assurans 20mg tablet with a glass of water three times every day and approximately four to six hours apart with or without taking food. Doses greater than 20mg three times every day are not prescribed for PAH. You should continue to use your Assurans 20mg medicine for as long as recommended by your healthcare provider.
When Assurans 20mg tablet not to use:
You should not use Assurans 20mg medicine if you are:
- Are allergic to sildenafil or any ingredients in this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a recent history of heart attack..
- Have a condition or situation where sexual intercourse is advisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems (for ED).
- Are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for heart pain, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure.
Side effects of Assurans 20mg tablet
Generally, reported side effects when using Assurans 20mg tablet include
More serious side effects such as: changes in vision like: blurring, a blue color to your vision or a greater awareness of light, also, retinal hemorrhage. Priapism (painful erection that lasts longer than two to three hours) is an uncommon but serious side effect. Read More : Click Here