Eukroma SG Skin Cream is used for Skin protection against uv rays, Melasma, Lightens light brown color patches on skin, Protection of skin from ultraviolet rays and other conditions. Cream may also be used for purposes not listed in this medicine guide.
- Skin protection against uv rays
- Lightens light brown color patches on skin
- Protection of skin from ultraviolet rays
What is Cream ?
Eukroma SG Skin Cream include Hydroquinone Topical, Octyl Methoxycinnamate Topical and Oxybenzone current as active ingredients.
How to work Cream ?
Eukroma SG Skin Cream toil by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase; protecting skin from injurious ultraviolet rays; absorbing perfect UV-B radiations
Dose of Cream:
If you are regularly missing doses, conceive situation an alarm or asking a family member to remind you.
Do not give your pills to other humans even if you know that they have the same condition or it appear that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Burning sensation
- Exogenous ochronosis
- Skin irritation
Special Precautions And relative Warnings
wash your work force before and after applying Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be use.
do not wash the treated area after Immediate applying Cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the tract area unless directed by your MD.
- This cream is used to treat Melasma
- It also helps in lightens light brown colour patches on skin
- used to absorbing complete UV-B radiations
- perfect for working patients who need to constantly move around in the sun
- Act as Sun protective agents as it helps to prevent stimulation of repigmentation
Store pills at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze pills unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.