Demelan cream is specify for behave toward dark discolouration caused by the sun, facial marks due to acne/pimples or eczema and bright or dark brown patches, mark or marks on your face due to hormonal treatment. It also helps in the lightening of pregnancy marks after child birth. Regular use of this cream with not only lighten pigmentation, but will also make the skin look healthy and radiant.
- ABBOTT HEALTHCARE PVT. LTD
Hyperpigmentation: Used to treat hyperpigmentation in cases like dark spots after healing of bruises or post inflammation cases.
Tan: Used in cases tanned skin by prolonged exposure of skin to the sun.
Melasma: Used to prevent or treat melasma formation (blue grayish spots on the skin of face, forearms, and neck).
Wounds: Used in cases after the wound has healed properly, to lighten the wound scars.
What is Demelan Cream
Demelan Cream is an impressive pigment-reducing nursingthat has the clinical benefits of three active ingredients like Alpha-arbutin, Kojic acid and Giycolic acid. Alpha-arbutin and Kojic acid help reduce hyperpigmentation, while Giycolic acid renews cells.
- Demelan cream contains Kojic Acid, Arbutin and Glycolic Acid as its head ingredient.
- cream works by impede the pigment formation by oxidizing the melanocytes inside the skin and protects the skin facing the injurious UV rays.
- cream enhances statement of skin whitening agents inside the skin surface and leads to skin make lighter.
Overdose : Overuse of Cream may not result in an early cure but it may lead to increased chances of undesirable effects.
Miss dose : Usage of Cream should always be as prescribed by the doctor and in case of missed application, always try to apply it as soon as you remember. But, avoid overusing it.
- Rashes (less common)
- Burning sensation or irritation. (common)
- Redness of skin (less common)
- Skin peeling (rare)
- Itchiness of skin. (less common)
Special Precautions And Related Warnings
- Allergic Reaction: Always seek medical help immediately in case of any allergic reaction, if occurs after using Demelan Cream.
- Avoid eye contact: Always apply the medicine on the outer areas.
- Avoid Dose alteration: medicine alteration should be avoided unless stated by the MD.
- Age criteria: It should be avoided in children without Pediatrician’s advice.
- Demelan Cream medicine should be stored at a moisture free, dry place at temperature below 25O
- Avoid freezing the drug
- Drug should be kept out of children’s reach.