A Ret Gel 0.1% is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A and is use for the treatment of acne and reduce wrinkles of the face. It is also use to treat a type of cancer where the blood cells fail to mature.
What is A Ret Gel 0.1%?
A Ret Gel 0.1% is use for Acne, Acne vulgaris, Wrinkles and other conditions. it may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. it contains Tretinoin Topical as an active component. Gel erection by increasing the turnover of follicular epithelial cells.
How A Ret Gel 0.1% working
this tablet is a form of vitamin A. When applied on the scalp, it works by promoting the growth of hair follicles, thereby stimulating hair growth. When used on the skin, it lessens oil production in the skin, replenishes acne-prone skin and helps keep your pores open.
How is used?
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your health care physician. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the insincere area and apply the gel. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the Insincere area.
Use as instructed by the health care physician. The topical form should not be taken by opening or applied into eyes or open wounds. All usage education mentioned on the label or package insert should be followed. Apply the drug is the right quantities for the prescribed duration of time.
Hypersensitivity to this tablet is a contraindication. In addition, A should not be used if you have the following conditions: hypersensitivity
- Skin irritation
- Patchy appearance of skin
- Photosensitivity of skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever with body pain
- Dry mucous membrane
- Blood cell disorder
Precautions And Warnings
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Gel
- Do not be more than the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if A Gel capsule causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Inform your health care physician if you have rapid swelling of lips, throat, and tongue.
- You are advised not to use Gel if:
- it has passed the expiry date of the drug printed on the pack.
- foil or packaging is tear or shows signs of tampering or there is discoloration.
Store drug at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze drug unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.