Cifran Od 1000 Mg is an antibiotic, recommend in the treatment of bacterial infections. It is also much helpful in treating infections of the urinary tract, nose, skin and soft tissues. It diagnose the infection by killing and preventing the growth of the infectious microorganisms. Cifran OD 1gm Tablet ER is an anti-toxin. It works by halting the activity of a bacterial protein called DNA-gyrase. This keeps the bacterial cells from partitioning and fixing, accordingly destroying them.
Best use of Cifran OD 1g (Ciprofloxacin Extended Release) Tablet:
- Plague: Cifran OD 1000mg ER tablet is use in the treatment of plague which is a serious bacterial illness caused by yersinia pestis.
- Inhalation anthrax: Cifran OD 1000mg ER tablet is use in the treatment of anthrax which is a rare but serious bacterial illness caused by bacillus anthracis.
- Pyelonephritis: Cifran OD 1000mg ER tablet is use in the treatment of pyelonephritis which is a type of kidney infection cause by E.coli, pseudomonas aeruginosa, enterococci, klebsiella pneumonia etc.
- Pneumonia with cystic fibrosis: Cifran OD 1000mg ER tablet is use in the treatment of pneumonia with cystic fibrosis, an inherite disease that causes thick mucus to build up in the lungs and promotes the growth of bacteria such as staphylococcus aureus and haemophilus influenzae.
- Joint infection: Cifran OD 1000mg ER tablet is use in the treatment of bone and joint infections cause by enterobacter cloacae, pseudomonas aeruginosa, serratia marcescens, etc.
- Gonococcal infection: Cifran OD 1000mg tablet is use in the treatment of a gonococcal infection, which is a sexually transmitte bacterial infection cause by neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Prostatitis: Cifran OD 1000mg tablet ER is use in the treatment of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland that produces semen) cause by Escherichia coli, pseudomonas and enterococcus species.
- Cystitis: Cifran OD 1000mg tablet is use in the treatment of cystitis which is a bladder infection cause by E.coli, pseudomonas aeruginosa, enterococci, klebsiella pneumonia, etc.
- Bronchitis: Cifran OD 1000mg tablet is use in the treatment of bronchitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes cause by streptococcus pneumonia, haemophilus influenzae, and some mycoplasma pneumonia.
- Pneumonia: Cifran OD 1000mg ER tablet is use in the treatment of community acquired pneumonia which is a most common type of lung infection cause by streptococcus pneumoniae or haemophilus influenzae. Etc.
How to use Cifran OD 1000mg (Ciprofloxacin Hcl) tablet:
Cifran OD 1mg tablet ought to be utilized in the portion and length as exhorted by your PCP. It could be taken with or without food, ideally at a fixed time. Try not to skirt any portions and finish the full course of treatment regardless of whether you feel much improved. Try not to take a twofold portion to compensate for a missed portion. Just accept the following portion as arranged.
You ought not take Cifran OD 1000 gm in the event that you are susceptible to any of its fixings. Seldom a few people may have a serious hypersensitive response which needs pressing clinical consideration. Indications of this incorporate growing of lips, eye, tongue, or face, rahe, hive and breathing issues. Unique consideration ought to be taken in individuals with kidney issues while taking Cifran OD 1000 gm.
Side Effects of Cifran OD 1000mg (Ciprofloxacin Hcl) Tablet:
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the tablet. Consult your health care expert if they persist or if you are worried about them.
- Runny nose
- Swelling of face, eyelids, tongue, hands etc.
- Numbness of the hands
- Muscle pain
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Chest heaviness
- Joint pain
- Abdominal pain
- Headache etc.
Can I take Cifran OD 1000mg (Ciprofloxacin Hcl) tablet with other medicines?
Try not to consume ciprofloxacin simultaneously as stomach settling agents of enhancements that contain aluminum, calcium, iron, magnesium or zinc. These diminish the adequacy of ciprofloxacin. In the event that you should take stomach settling agents or multivitamins containing aluminum, iron, calcium, magnesium or zinc, take ciprofloxacin at any rate two hours before or six hours after such items. Alert your doctor in the event that you are taking some other meds, particularly those recorded here:
Warfarin (a blood-thinning medicine. any diabetes medicine theophylline (an asthma medicine), amiodarone, sotalol (heart medicines), psychiatric medicines, – phenytoin (an epilepsy medicine). – sucralfate, cisapride (gastric medicines). Other medicines such as didanosine, methotrexate, ciclosporin, ropinirole, tizanidine. Always inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are consuming any other medicines, including herbal medicines and medicines that you buy without a prescription.