Welcome to Jiviya Shopping store!
Azee 250 Mg
$19 – $55
|Treatment||bacterial infections of tonsils, sinus, ear, nose, throat, skin|
|Pack Size||30 Tablet/s, 60 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s|
Azee 250 MG Tablet is an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat, tonsils, ears, lungs, skin, etc. It works by blocking the formation of proteins required for bacterial growth. Thus it prevents further bacterial growth and multiplication.
Azee 250 MG Tablet may cause side effects such as stomach pain, diarrhoea, nausea, headache, etc. Consult your doctor if these symptoms persist or become severe. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience symptoms like skin rash, itching/swelling of the face/throat/tongue, difficulty breathing, etc.
Tablet may be taken with or without food as prescribed by your doctor. You will start to feel better in a few days. However, continue taking this medicine for the prescribed duration. Skipping doses or not completing the course of treatment may result in an increased risk of re-infection that would be difficult to treat in the future. This medication is effective only for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria and not viruses or fungi.
Tablet is not recommended for use if you are allergic to it. Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver, or kidney problems. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding.
Uses of Azee 250 MG Tablet
- Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Urethritis and Cervicitis
- Acute Bacterial Otitis Media
Common side effects of Azee 250mg Tablet are
- Stomach pain.
- Lack of appetite.
- Difficulty to pass urine, blood in urine.
- Yellowing of the skin (jaundice) etc.
- Try not to skip a dose of Azee 250 MG Tablet. Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double the dose to compensate for the missed dose.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose of Azee 250 MG Tablet. Seek emergency medical assistance in case of an overdose of Azee 250 MG Tablet.
How it works
Tablet works by stopping the growth of bacteria. It acts by blocking the formation of proteins necessary for bacterial growth and treats the infection.