Gemita 200 mg Injection is an anticancer agent which is use in the treatment of cancer of pancreas, breast, lungs and ovaries. it should be use under the supervision of a qualified physician. Close monitoring of lung function and blood cell count are necessary while receiving this medication.
- Low WBC and Platelet count
- Pale skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Weakness of arms, hands, legs or feet
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Skin rash
- Swelling and redness at the injection site
- it is use along with other medications in the treatment of pancreatic cancer.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Gemita 200 MG Injection is use along with other medications in the treatment of lung cancer.
- Gemita 200 MG Injection is use along with other medications in the treatment of breast cancer.
- Gemita 200 MG Injection is use along with other medications in the treatment of ovarian cancer
How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
The peak effect of this medicine can be observed immediately after intravenous injection.
How long do the effects of this medicine last?
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 2 to 5 hours.
Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medicine?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Is this a habit forming medicine?
No habit forming tendencies were reported.
Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women.
Can this medicine be taken while breast-feeding?
This medicine is not recommended in breastfeeding women.